Maintenance Surveyor needed in Birmingham £23.40 per hr ref 0006 BE39 / 1
This is a temporary role working full time hours
This role will involve:
- Deliver an effective & efficient Repairs & Maintenance service at an operational level to include a regionally based professional surveying service, disrepair works, Major/Complex Works, FRA, responsive repairs, voids and aids and adaptations.
- Prepare and carry out diagnostic inspections, surveys & technical reports in accordance with Group practice. Providing accurate technical advice with competent & thorough surveys/post-inspections.
- Identifies and manages insurance claims ensuring most economically advantageous outcome for the organisation. To include, property inspections, managing decants, liaising with loss adjusters/insurance team.
- Technical lead within the Housing team during the handover of any new developments to ensure quality control through to completion and the end of defects.
- Effective and efficiently control budgetary spend of approx. £2m within individual area of operation, ensuring revenue and capital spend are recorded accurately. Review invoices and requests for payment from contractors, challenge and resolve submissions where required.
- Deliver and effectively manage legal disrepair claims and Environmental Health Orders in line with group process and provide detailed reports, and manage complex repairs to an agreed outcome to protect Clarion interests.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services