James Adams is currently recruiting for a senior performance marketing manager to join one of our clients based in central London.
They are a company which specialises in selling transport solutions to other businesses, some of their clients are huge household names! Our client is in a strong and financially stable position, they operate in Europe and America.
They are looking for someone with a strong background in paid search with B2B experience to travel to their office in London 3 days a week (the rest WFM).
As Senior Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- You will be creating campaigns across US, SA and UK markets
- You will be translating marketing goals and strategies into performance goals and KPIs
- You will be driving a test and learn approach
- You will be working collaboratively with the Data and Product team to build the frameworks for A/B testing
- You will be analytical as you will be continuously working on enhancing the ROI and analysing the performance of digital marketing activities across search, social, display, mobile, affiliates, SEO etc
- You will be leveraging key platforms and tools, for example, Google performance suite etc.
- 5 years + in house and agency experience
- You have strong B2B experience
- You have strong paid search experience, but ideally, you will have cross-channel experience in SEO, paid social, display etc.
- You have experience with budget management of over £40k a month.
- You have proven experience in developing analytical approaches to quality traffic generation, acquisition, optimization and conversion.
- You have strong experience using key performance marketing tools like Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager etc.
If this sounds like an opportunity and you are looking for your next challenge with a reputable company, apply now! It would be great to connect / talk!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)