James Adams is recruiting for a paid search specialist to join our client in London which is one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses and operates in over 10 countries! The company has been going strong for over 20 years and has merged with huge household brands so you will be joining a financially strong and independent company.
Our client are happy for you to come to the office 2 days a month as a minimum but otherwise operate on a remote first basis (or you can go as often as you like!).
Our client serves over 7 million customers and has a strong team of over 1,000 employees across Europe!
As a Paid Search Specialist you will:
- You will be reporting, managing and optimising campaigns in Bing and Adwords
- You will be managing and implementing improvements in campaigns
- Working collaboratively and sharing results with the international paid search team
- You will be on top of all the latest changes and updates related to Google products
- You will contribute to the channel revenue and are responsible for the online strategy
- You will be taking on budget responsibility
- You are a Paid Search Specialist with 3 + years of experience
- You have experience with Google ad campaigns
- You have proven experience managing budgets of £250k + monthly
- It would be a bonus if you have experience with bid management tools such as Marin Software, DoubleClick for Search and or Kenshoo
- It would be a bonus if you have experience in running campaigns for a e-commerce business
If this is something you think you could do and would be interested in doing, please send your CV now to apply! It would be great to connect / talk!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR