Teaching Assistant/ TA needed for Numeracy support in a Primary School in North Tyneside
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant/TA ?
Are you dedicated to making a difference for the students you teach?
Do you want rewarding work?
Have you had numeracy support experience?
Hello Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant/TA to work in a warm and friendly Primary School in the North Tyneside area. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Teaching Assistant who can work across the Primary year groups. The role will include small group work, 1:1 work and general assistance in the classroom with Numeracy so knowledge on the national curriculum is essential.
The Head Teacher is seeking to employ someone who is proactive, friendly and can motivate students throughout Key Stage One/ KS1 and Key Stage Two/KS2.
The role is an immediate start and full time, with the potential to go permanent.
Hello Education are looking a Teaching Assistant/TA who has the following:
- Experience of working with students in a Primary School setting
- Flexible and adaptable to assisting in any Key Stage in Primary School (KS1/KS2/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
- The ability to developing and encouraging learning
- Creative and have the ability to perform fun and inspiring lessons
- Experience on the national curriculum
Hello Education will be able to offer the successful Teaching Assistant/ TA a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
If you feel you are the perfect Teaching Assistant for Hello Education then please contact Rhianna on 0191 691 5007 or send you a copy of your CV to [email protected]hello-education.co.uk
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year