Fintech Management Consultant '' Strategy & Change
£90,000 + Bonus, Corporate Bens, Hybrid Working. London or Edinburgh
My client is one of the world's leading FS consulting forms. They have established a unique market offering to help develop and transform financial services industry by bringing the best of Fintech to the market together across banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management, payments, and insurance sectors.
As part of the Fintech strategy, they are heavily investing in propositions and are looking for a Manager to drive further opportunity and growth.
- Manage relationships with key FinTechs who can bring about transformational improvements at our large financial services clients.
- Manage transformational engagements, penetrating key accounts, supporting the generation of new business opportunities, developing proposition and proposals.
- Engagement delivery - bring together various skills and competencies
- Fintech strategy - helping to design and implement Fintech and technology strategies
- Market insight - identifying new Fintech developments
- People leadership - working as part of high performing FinTech teams, coaching, mentoring
- Business development - developing trusted advisor relationships
- Product management/ownership - playing a leading on one or more of our Fintech assets
- Delivery experience in the Fintech and Financial Services sectors
- Experience in AGILE project management experience
- A proven record leading teams in delivering transformational services and solutions
- Present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience of driving key Fintech trends, e.g., Open Banking, digital assets, digitisation, RegTech, ESG (Environmental Social Governance), etc.
- Strong relationship with leading and emerging FinTechs
- Industry insights and experience in at least one of financial services sectors
- Proven sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple project requirements,
- Drive transformational performance across portfolio of accounts and solutions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy