Senior Frontend React Developer
The Senior Frontend Developer will join leaders in digital and platform strategies. They integrate this with design and software engineering for research, publishing, and memory organisations. They offer award winning practice, and this is an amazing opportunity to engage with projects that enhance user experience for global B2B content and data platforms.
They offer a competitive salary up to £65K + depending upon experience + Bonus + Pension Scheme + Flexitime + Research, Development, and Learning.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please call Olivia on 0191 673 4673!
- Build large, data-driven websites, collaborating with Backend developers to produce well-defined and robust API specifications.
- Work closely with clients throughout projects to ensure that expectations are aligned.
- Work closely with the UX team to solve user-centric problems with an iterative and collaborative workflow.
- Work as part of a highly motivated team, using Lean and Agile principles to help deliver successful outcomes for our clients
- Experience with crafting accessible and well-structured markup.
- Experience with a typed JS-targeting language. We like Typescript, but we’re interested in your experience with Flow or Elm too.
- Experience with using React
- Experience with using unit and integration testing to produce maintainable code. We like Jest and Cypress
- Experience with Git and peer reviews.
- Good understanding of APIs and web integration with backend systems.
- Previous as a Senior is essential, and the position of a lead is massively advantageous.
- You must also aspire to progress into a lead position and maintain leadership qualities that will accommodate this.
- Experience with other UI frameworks (Angular, Vue etc.)
- NodeJS for servers – express, middleware, caching, deployments, production considerations.
- NodeJS for tooling – Creating CLI tooling node fs, net, path, compilation.
- An informed understanding of application performance, when to optimise and how to profile performance.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery for example Azure DevOps
They offer an exceptional salary package of £60-65K depending upon experience + Bonus + Pension Scheme + Flexitime + Research, Development, and Learning.
This role is located in Glasgow, and you are required to attend the office once a quarter.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Olivia on 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Keywords: Senior, AWS, developer, software engineer, React.js Frontend, web, Cloud, RESTful API, Glasgow, UK
Industry Sector: IT & Internet
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary in GBP (£): 60000 - 65000, Annual Salary
Job Location: Glasgow, UK
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet