D365 F&O DELIVERY SPECIALIST, £60,000!
Pearson Carter is currently working with one of the most reputable Solution Partners based in the UK. They are looking to add to their team someone who has experience as a delivery specialist with a variety of experience in areas such as ERP, retail, and a cloud platform.
They offer an excellent salary of up £60K depending on experience + Benefits + Home Base Flexibility!
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Taking care of multiple projects at any one time.
- work with the SE/Sales or Account Manager in the sales negotiation phase to understand the profile of the customer
- maintenance of an excellent customer experience throughout, so high communication and clarity on expectations-setting is required at all times.
- Cloud platform such as SAAS or AWS
- Experience in working with various ERPs such as Dynamics GP, NAV/BC, F&O or Oracle
- Understanding APIs and technology platforms (and inter-operability between SaaS platforms) will assist in this role
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £60,000 Along with great company benefits such as the fully remote working
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at 0191 406 6111 or [email protected]
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, UK Wide, Remote, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, London, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet