James Adams is recruiting a Product Manager to join one of our clients. They are a fast-growth startup and launched a leading mobile app, which has over 7 million monthly users across 180 countries.
As a product manager, you'll help them utilise cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell without any training, using deep learning to translate pixels into objects, simplifying tasks such as removing backgrounds from images or removing objects. They have a growing team of over 30 and now they are looking to hire their first Product Manager, to help them go to the next level by recommending templates for their users by working with designers and or utilising AI / Machine Learning.
Our client is in a financially strong position and offers remote working with a once-a-month or more (fully reimbursed) trip to their office in Paris!
As Product Manager you will:
- You will be analysing user data to determine the user's pain points and with this information, you will make recommendations and opportunities for our client!
- You will be working collaboratively with the design and engineering team, as well as the Founders and you will be instrumental in finding and suggesting solutions that will improve the user's photos templates
- You have excellent product management experience - especially in mobile applications, SaaS or AI.
- Any experience implementing AI or ML into a B2C application would be really useful!
- It would be a bonus if you have engineering or design experience.
- You are able to utilise and analyse data to make decisions and prioritize features.
- You have strong communication and team collaboration skills
Our client is flexible offering remote work from anywhere in Europe but are ideally looking for English speakers as the whole team speak English as the main language. They work on a fully remote basis but do monthly/quarterly meet-ups in Paris, all travel expenses will be paid for, for these meetings.
The founder team come from businesses like Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble and if you want to work with the Growth and Marketing team for the next big B2C mobile app, apply now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet