Orion Electrotech are a multiple award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client’s growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
We are experts in the full life cycle of recruitment - from shop floor to senior level appointments – and, as a result, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Orion aim to deliver recruitment excellence by offering Talent Solutions that surpass our clients’ expectations.
- You are passionate about excellent customer service, and you always strive to go above and beyond, exceeding your client’s expectations every time.
- In your current role, you ensure that you strive to understand your customers' needs and your approach is always to go above and beyond.
- Giving 100% to all you do is just a part of who you are.
- You relish a challenge and are looking for a career that offers progression, both professionally as well as supporting your financial goals in life.
About your new team:
Our Manufacturing Team is a fundamental part of the biggest division here at Orion. On a rapid growth path to double their size over the next twelve months. The Trainee Recruitment Consultant position offers you the opportunity to join the "best of the best" and work with like-minded individuals who are on a great career trajectory.
Your new role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Building a good understanding of clients, their industry and what’s important to their work culture and environment.
- Developing an excellent knowledge of Orion, our portfolio of recruitment products and market differentiators in order to recommend the best recruitment strategy.
- Sourcing the best candidates through a variety of methods using the very latest technology and our state-of-the-art CRM.
- Writing thought provoking and relevant job adverts to attract the best talent both on and in the market.
- Qualifying candidates to understand their personal and professional motivations behind a job search.
- Mentoring and preparing candidates to ensure the best possible outcome at interview.
- Supplying comprehensive feedback after interview to both clients and candidates.
- Delivering job offers and coaching candidates through the resignation and notice process.
- Upholding the Orion values of Honesty, Integrity and Continuous Improvement with clients and candidates at all times.
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to your promotion criteria.
Why work with us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Highly competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission.
- Opportunities for progression early in your career with us.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York,)
- Private Health cover /Gym Membership
- 3 pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual program of body and mind activities.
- Free Parking
If you like the sound of this Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then just submit your cv and I will come straight back to you.
I would be keen to talk with you if you are currently in a recruitment, sales, or customer service role currently or if you have experience of account management or business development.
If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity then just pick up the phone and contact Lynne Moss (Head of People) at Orion Electrotech Reading.
We are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join us. Let us be part of your journey.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped Commission/Subsidised Gym/Private Medical/Incentives
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent