Days and nights
12 hours (6-6)
An established leader in the food industry (not meat), they offer engineers lots of progressive opportunities, with personal development being invested in. We are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to assist with a mix of breakdowns and PPMs. Sometimes even some project work and new installations.
Why work for them?
- Investment – into you and the plant
- Good management
- Career progression
- Working within a close-knit team – and other engineers that care
- Enhanced package – pension, holidays etc
- Experience hands on maintenance engineer
- Be electrically competent – inverter drives, PLC basics etc.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Qualified to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/C&G/BTEC) in an engineering qualification
- Ideally worked in a high-speed manufacturing/processing environment
- Strong fault finding and diagnosing experience both electrically and mechanically
- Able to demonstrate working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal
Any environment welcome to apply – Ex Forces, RAF, Navy, Heavy, FMCG, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, building materials, automotive, metals
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent