Customer Excellence & Medical Solution French
Location: Cork, Ireland
Requirements: EU/UK Passport or Irish Stamp 4
The purpose of the Customer Excellence & Medical Solution role is to:
- Provide a timely, professional and quality response to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from customer (e.g. healthcare professionals, patients)
- Align to the standards and with a focus on customer experience
- Document all customer interactions (including enquiries, Product Complaints and Adverse Events) in the appropriate computer systems, following the appropriate business procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
Digital Solution specifics:
o Ensure immediate notification of Affiliate Responsible Complaint Person/ Affiliate Responsible Quality Person where applicable as per local process.
o Process Replacement and Retrieval of specific products using the agreed processes with the relevant Vendors
Customer Excellence & Medical Solution function combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to deliver relevant medical content that:
- are meaningful and relevant to customers
- enables informed and balanced treatment decisions that enhance patient care
- advances the quality and transparency of th company research.
- Careful listening to customer needs and a quality response to their inquiry is associated with a positive customer experience (CX).
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers. • Handle customers’ queries by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints, handle and document these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures
- Accurately record all medical and pharmaceutical communication transactions into the appropriate database
- Support the organisation with the maintenance of the knowledge database
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction
▪ Bachelor’s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience.
▪ Full proficiency in FRENCH language
▪ Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
▪ Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ 5% annual bonus
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing