Income Management Finance project Lead needed in London Ref 5219933 £26.55ph
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
To provide a financial review/deep dive of service areas focused on income management and current debt position via process reviews (where are the accounting pain points)
- Investigate the financial process and 3rd party systems, identifying potential areas for improvement (almost forensic)
- Looking at payment channels used by the service as part of the review and propose channel shits i.e moving customers from cheque/cash payments to online payment portal
- Review the end to end income process to the point of reconciliation, in most cases a 3 way match between 3rd party systems, with AIMS (Pay360) & Oracle
- Fast pace of delivery and change to an agreed schedule
- Complete monthly board document as well as update and track progress against programme plan
- Understand how improvements in the income flow can be made with Oracle or work with Oracle team/SI to make the improvements
- Ability to present findings at board level as well as at payment processing officer level
- Self-starter to own and deliver recommendations working with the pay360 tech lead
- Liaise with senior stakeholders including audit to get sign off and agreement of recommended changes
- Provide training and guidance notes on the new ‘to be’ financial processes including ‘to be’ process flows in Viso
- Support change manager with benefits realisation.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance