Dynamics 365 CRM Developer – Global End User – Up to £55,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a global end user. They are looking to add to their team of skilled developers to be involved in the migration of D365 from on premise to cloud working in a good working atmosphere.
- Be involved in the migration of on premise D365 to cloud
- Be involved in the maintenance and customisation of Dynamics CRM system to suit customer service requirements
- Participate in all aspects of the platform’s development lifecycle
- Strong D365 Developer experience
- Web services and API experience
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 plus an attractive benefits package including an annual bonus, healthcare, pension up to 10% and 25 days annual leave.
This is a hybrid role with the candidate required to go into the central London office once a week.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected]arter.com or 0191 406 611
Pearson Carter is a Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
CRM Developer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, London, Greater London, Hampshire, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet