Surveyor based in Thatcham and the rate is up to £18.71 per hr PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 5219390
This role will involve:
- Own the day to day delivery on the patch (on the patch 80% time)
- Responsible for management, coaching & development of upto 8 trades, including performance management
- Takes ownership for their role in Sovereign and takes responsibility to get results
- Responsible for circa 1000-1500 homes
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance repairs are effectively managed, compliant and undertaken in accordance with Sovereign’s policies and guidance.
- Responsible for ensuring performance targets are achieved, demonstrating drive and energy
- Responsible for the delivery of stock condition and other related surveys
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services