Power BI Developer - Hybrid / London office – End User - Up to £50k
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established end user in London, the company is currently on the search for a Power BI developer to join their expanding team. They want someone who wants to continue to develop their existing skillset and assist in the business growth.
- Data warehousing / modelling.
- Building reports.
- Study and analyse business requirements.
- Utilize the power BI platform to produce attractive reports and dashboards.
- Work effectively, independently, and collaboratively.
- 1 Plus years’ experience as a Power BI developer (preferable)
- Understands data modelling and building reports
- Basic experience with SQL and SSIS
- Team player
They offer an excellent salary package up to £50,000 plus benefits
This is a Hybrid role, working from home 2 days a week and 3 days a week in their London office.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Microsoft Power BI developer experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet