KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Freelance)
Location: Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel across the South West of England
Salary: £40 - £50 per hour
Type: Freelance (Caseload size is flexible)
- Assess and support a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care Level 3.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and meetings are conducted.
- Conduct online video meetings and training sessions with learners.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Must hold a recognised Assessor qualification: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care (Level 3).
- Must have occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Elderly) at Senior Carer level or above.
- Must be comfortable with online and face to face delivery.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education