Yl And Adults Project Manager based in Newham and the rate is up to £142.59 per day PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 5220178
This role will involve:
- Produce monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) presentations to help embed Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) strategies across both YL and Adult portfolios.
- Implement quarterly trend analysis with recommendations based on the above for presentation to YL / Adult Board members as well as regional cascade.
- Monitor and review strategic M&E plans as and when required.
- Maintain key project documentation across the portfolio (including project plans, schedules, budgets, risk register, issue log, change log, retrospectives etc).
- Take ownership of information management on SharePoint, Teams and any other relevant platforms
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services