Do you have QTS with a primary specialism?
Do you have experience teaching children with special needs?
Do you have experience differentiating your lesson plans to suit varying abilities?
- Based in Sunderland
- For children in EYFS to KS2
- Students are diagnosed with various special needs including Autism
- Very friendly and supportive SLT
- Working Monday to Friday
- Teaching a Key Stage 1 / KS1 class
- Small class size with mixed needs and abilities
- Developing lesson plans that are suitable
- Will have QTS with a primary specialism
- Will have experience of teaching children with special needs
- NQT’s/ECT’s are welcome to apply
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now. To find out more please contact Aimee from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year