Do you have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience supporting children with special needs?
Do you have a teaching assistant qualification?
Are you looking for flexible work across schools in North Tyneside?
- Full time or part time Teaching Assistant work
- Supporting either primary or secondary aged students
- Supporting children with special needs, either 1-2-1 or whole class
- Possibly providing personal care
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with special needs
- Will be flexible and reliable
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year