Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder
Are you a Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder looking to work for a global leader in the food industry?
Are you looking to join a talented team of Heavy Duty Fabricator Welders with over 40 years of experience in the industry?
We are looking for a Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder to come and join our growing team of motivated engineers. The Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder will need to lay out and fabricate metal assemblies and weldments, ranging from flanges to large structural steelwork.
Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder Responsibilities:
- Reading engineering drawings.
- MiG welding mild steel between 2mm and 20mm into a wide range of structures, producing strong, clean welds.
- Reworking and/or repairing welded parts and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Assembling and dismantling metal structures.
- Cutting and grinding metal.
Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder Skills:
- Fabricator welder apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Experience of Mig Welding.
- Experience of use of lifting equipment.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- TiG welding experience.
- Flux core welding experience.
If you are a Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder and this role sounds like it could be for you, please do apply!
HIT APPLY or contact Eraldo Hasaj @ Orion Electrotech for more information, equally feel free to give me a call on 01189 239 237 for this Heavy Duty Fabricator Welder role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities