Data Technical Lead | Remote | £65,000!
Pearson Carter are working with a leading MS Partner. They are looking for a Tech Lead to focus on leading all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
They offer fully remote work, home working allowances and incentives as well as fast track career progression.
They are offering a salary of up to £65,000.
DON’T MISS OUT – apply now
- Data and Power BI Technical Lead
- Technical authority on language modelling techniques
- Interpret data, using statistical techniques to analyse results
- Line management of the Language Modelling and Data Analyst team
- Knowledge of Data Cleaning Tools (Drake, Cloudingo, OpenRefine etc)
- Knowledge of ETL Patterns (Talend/SSIS/Matillion)
- Knowledge in reporting and data analytics (PowerBI, DataStudio, Looker etc)
They offer an excellent salary of up to £65,000 + benefits + private health and more!
Location: The role has office based in Basingstoke but is offering fully remote work.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Data and Tech lead experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, solutions architect, technical architect, architect, consultant, London, Reading, Yorkshire, Manchester, Essex, Kent, Surry, Sussex, Newcastle, Carlisle, Yorkshire, County Durham, Northumberland, hampshire, power bi, berkshire, basingstoke, ETL, data
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet