We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified/Trainee Nurse to join a friendly and Private Dental Practice based in Brighton.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Practice is offering £12 to £13 per hour !
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available
- LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED OR TRAINEES WITH EXPERIENCE
- Opportunity to work alongside the Principle assisting with Implants
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 5 Surgery Mixed-Practice (NHS/ Private)
- WINDOWS AND AIR-CON IN ALL SURGERIES
- Fully Digital Practice including SOE Software, Digital X-rays and OPG Machine
- Welcoming and High-calibre staff – Clinicians, Nurses, PM and Receptionist
- On-street Parking available
- Join us !
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing