Data Quality Analyst - National End User - £45,000 - Data Governance Required!
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Redhill based National End User. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- The creation and maintenance of a SQL based Data Warehouse
- The integration of commercially available BI insight tools PowerBI
- To help identify areas of poor data quality and provide support in data cleansing
- To support the migration and cleansing of data
- To support all aspects of data security
- Supporting the development of a data repository / warehouse
- Providing meaningful reports & visualization
- Business user feedback
- SQL experience
- An understanding of Data Governance principles is desirable.
- Problem solving/ analytical skills
- Detail and success orientated
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000.
This National End User is based Redhill; they can offer a remote role with 1x office days p/w.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet