PHP and React Full Stack Developer:
You will join a health centred organisation which design, build and support insightful and interoperable systems for healthcare services in the UK and abroad.
They have been established for over 20 years, and they specialise in healthcare services which deliver data with an outcome focused on patient centred care.
They offer a salary up to £60K + Hybrid Working + Flexible Working 10am-4pm + Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave + Private Health Insurance Scheme + Life Assurance + Pension Scheme + Personal Training Budget (£485 Per Year) + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (after two years of service, an additional week can be purchased or sold back to the company) + Cycle to Work Scheme.
Please call Olivia on 0191 673 4673 if you are seeking your next opportunity!
- Managing the frontend development with React.js.
- Handling backend development throughout the use of PHP.
- Communicating effectively with both the front and backend teams to ensure that there is consistency.
- Collaborate with team members to outline areas of improvement.
- Test the reliability of code, to secure functionality.
- Prior professional experience of working with PHP and React.js is essential.
- Understanding and exposure to Slim Frameworks is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with team members effectively.
- Previous experience of working with healthcare applications is also a desirable characteristic.
- Willingness to learn and prosper within your career and as an individual.
They offer an exceptional salary of £55-60K + Hybrid Working + Flexible Working 10am-4pm + Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave + Private Health Insurance Scheme + Life Assurance + Pension Scheme + Personal Training Budget (£485 Per Year) + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (after two years of service, an additional week can be purchased or sold back to the company) + Cycle to Work Scheme.
The company is located in Bath, and you are required to attend the office 3 days a week. The office consists of an on-site gym, parking, free fruit, bread and drinks, air conditioning, and lunch and learn sessions.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on Olivia or 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bath
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet