Junior Frontend React Developer:
You will join leaders in data science, who are renowned for the manufacture of scientific apparatus products across the UK. They have been established since 1951 and they have expanded into a global organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected and recognised organisation.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please call Olivia on 0191 673 4673!
They offer an impressive salary of up to £40K depending upon experience + 4-Day Working Week + Flexitime (37.5hrs a week) + Employee Health and Wellbeing Assistance + Group Personal Pension Plan + Income Protection + 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays + Training and Support + Sick Pay + Referral Bonus.
- You will work within an agile team environment, and meet deadlines and engage within sprints to satisfy goals and aspirations.
- Collaborate with all members of the team, to ensure that completion of deadlines is consistent.
- Mentorship of juniors, to aid the onboarding process.
- Review code to ensure that is accurate and can withstand testing.
- Managing analytics and firmware.
- 1+ years experience React and material UI (Node and c++ is a bonus)
- Need to have good initiative
- Need to have good communication levels
- Advantageous to maintain an engineering background working in firmware and equipment industries
- Able to handle dealing with mass amount of data
- Analytic in nature.
- Strong communicator who can outline instructions and provide support wherever possible.
They offer an outstanding salary band of £35-40K+ 4-Day Working Week + Flexitime (37.5hrs a week) + Employee Health and Wellbeing Assistance + Group Personal Pension Plan + Income Protection + 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays + Training and Support + Sick Pay + Referral Bonus.
This position is hybrid, and you will be required to attend the office in Shepreth, nearby Cambridge 4 times a week.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Olivia on 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Keywords: Senior, AWS, developer, software engineer, React.js Frontend, web, Cloud, RESTful API, UK
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet