We are looking for an administrator to join a friendly team in central Swindon (literally by the train station!)
This is a business that looks after its people. They are offering a 3-month contract but these could go permanent in the future. They have an abundance of benefits after probation.
Salary: £20045/PA Pro Rata
The business works every day over the Christmas and New Year period apart from 25th Dec. Any bank holidays/weekend days worked will be compensated with a day off in lieu
Normal hours are 7.5 plus an hour for lunch Monday – Friday between 8am and 9pm. Sat/Sun is 9-5 with 30 mins lunch and a day off in lieu.
Minimum of 2 days a week in the office – usually there is a full week in the office for training at the beginning and obviously it may be more than 2 days a week depending on business needs.
So what would you be doing?
You will be taught a process that identifies fraudulent activity on card payments. Don't worry, you won't be speaking to the fraudsters! Your role is to flag them for investigation.
There is full training given so providing you can work on a computer you may be suitable.
You will need:
- Good eye for detail
- PC skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good work ethic and reliable
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for volunteering
- Length of service holiday accrual scheme - 5 extra days upon commencement of the 5th year of service and 1 extra day per year thereafter, up to 35 days per year in total
- Holiday trading scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance (50% of bonus is based on company performance and 50% on achievement of personal goals)
- Company sick pay & Income protection
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme with AVIVA (Defined Contribution Personal Pension Scheme– employer up to 6% minimum employee contribution 3%)
- Medical & international travel insurance cover with AXA PPP
- Life insurance (4xsalary)
- Subsidised gym membership (company contributes £20 per month to the cost of any gym membership for Swindon based staff)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee referral scheme (payment if you refer a new member of staff once they have passed probation)
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly office massage (Covid permitting)
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 confidential advice)
- Complimentary office refreshments
- Social events including: monthly socials, monthly office breakfast, summer and winter staff parties, wellbeing initiatives, tickets to selected sport/corporate events (Covid permitting)
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration