Parking Representations Officer needed in Southwark £17.40 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5220206
This role will involve:
- To provide excellent customer services over the phone, emails, online and post, while responding to enquires & appeals received from customers, appeal adjudication service, county court, contractors and other stakeholders.
- To investigate parking appeals and representations made under the Statutory Procedures laid out in legislation (Road Traffic Act 1991 and Traffic Management Act 2004 as amended and various Statutory Instruments).
- To undertake the quasi-judicial role of a Representations Officer and make decisions on the enforcement of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) up to and including those which have been transferred to the Enforcement Agents following County Court action
- To carry out their quasi-judicial role in line with the overall vision, values and strategic aims, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered by post, by phone and by email.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services