Lawyer needed in Camden £35.76 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ741440
This role will involve:
- To be responsible for the provision of legal advice and casework and the delivery of a high quality client focused service on behalf of the Employment Law Team
- To create effective working relationships and work in partnership with service directorates, lawyers and other teams in the delivery of legal services.
- To contribute to effective communication within the team, across Law and Governance and Service Directorates.
- To be responsible for the preparation and processing of all matters relevant to any proceedings relating to work of the team, including the evaluation of evidence, instructing Counsel, interviewing witnesses, preparing proofs of evidence and witness statements.
- To undertake litigious cases where appropriate.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal