James Adams is currently looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst. This is a permanent position working 1 day per week in Buckinghamshire 4 days from home. Our client is looking for someone with Utilities industry experience.
- Responsible for coaching & mentoring of Business Analysts within the team to improve domain knowledge and cross functional skill sharing
- Proactively work with the project or programme manager in a collaborative manner to ensure successful delivery of complex project deliverables or programmes of work
- Responsible for ensuring high quality Functional and non-Functional requirements capture representing all stakeholders
- Provide UAT planning support alongside Test Lead and Senior Test Analysts to ensure that what is delivered meets all the original requirements
- Accountable for conducting impact assessments of change on customers, employees, suppliers, processes, systems and data
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You will have experience in leading business analysis professionals.
- You will have a history of developing business analysis working practices and/or communities
- Experience working in end to end software projects from cradle to grave.
- You demonstrate a high degree of self-management and initiative and an aptitude for learning
- A strong understanding of energy industry regulation and policy
- You’ll have proven business analysis experience across a variety of projects and domain areas
- You’ll have experience using a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques, such as data modelling, structured analysis & design, Object Oriented analysis & design, process modelling and use case definition, customer journey mapping, user stories and backlog management
If of interest please send your CV now to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet