Salaried GP Opportunity With Optional View To Partnership In North East London
A highly paid Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a and well-established practice in the Islington/Hackney area.
Their team is committed to providing patients with high quality general practice care from modern, purpose-built premises.
They run a variety of clinics for chronic illnesses and long-term conditions. They also offer many other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, childhood immunisations, ear syringing, and more.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
The practice manager and the admin team work in collaboration with all members of the clinical team to reduce unnecessary workload using initiatives such as care navigation for appointments and triaging of clinical documents.
- Up to £12,500 per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- Free GP designated parking
- 2-6 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Partnership opportunities
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Paid lunch hours
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours (portfolio role, OOH’s primary care extended services)
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 6000 patient list
- 17 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Jack at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing