Hospital Discharge Lead needed in Walthamstow paying £20.10 per hr - Reference: RQ741786
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Share knowledge and expertise regarding services that are available in Waltham Forest and beyond to support homeless adults and rough sleepers.
- Develop and apply expertise in relation to the legal framework and support options for vulnerable adults with no recourse to public funds who are homeless.
- Develop close links with colleagues at NELFT, CGL and other partner agencies who support homeless patients with a history of mental health difficulties, drug and alcohol use, domestic harm, offending and/or gang affiliations.
- Develop a network of contacts with Discharge to Assess homelessness pathway colleagues from across the wider partnership, in Newham and Tower Hamlets,
- Collate statistical data about how the step-down provision is being used, and about the move-on destinations for vulnerable individuals who are supported out of the step-down facilities to other accommodation.
- Making entries on the Adult Social Care data-base (Mosaic).
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing