Administrator needed in Chichester £11.18 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ735026
This role will involve:
- Member of an admin resource pool, responsible for providing a range of administrative support within and across services as determined by the Office Resource Manager. Responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient, flexible administrative service to support clients. Undertaking a wide range of technical/specialist admin tasks as directed, whilst maintaining high standards of work.
- Responsible for the provision, as directed, of a flexible administrative service to a high standard to clients, undertaking a wide range of relatively complex tasks including the operation of associated equipment, as required by the client within timescales. Such as: research and production of statistical/management information, creating graphs and/or electronic presentations from notes, reports, or the organisation of straightforward events/courses.
- As a member of a resource pool, undertake a range of tasks as allocated which may include support to colleagues to manage workloads across the team. Act as Subject Matter Expert for some specific tasks within the resource pool. E.g. the absence management system or the room booking process. - Support the day to day work of the client, arranging meetings, booking resources, taking minutes, managing e-mails, maintaining and updating electronic diaries, faxing and photocopying, proof reading.
- Administer events or training courses, including booking of resources, collation and distribution of papers. -Communicate in an appropriate manner and develop good working relationships with a wide and diverse range of people, such as Senior Managers, Union representatives, key contacts and members of the public. - Taking notes, requiring analysis and interpretation of sometimes complicated information during lengthy meetings, such as Senior Management Team meetings.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration