Monday to Thursday: 8am - 4.30pm
Friday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
£48,000 - £ 50,000
Our client has undergone a large period of growth that requires them to expand their close-knit family-oriented team. They are a leader in the FMCG industry with a global footprint; their products being shipped around the world. Your role would be to help maintain this growth, coming in as a supervisor level maintenance engineer.
This supervisory position would be aiding the existing 5-man team with your knowledge in a hands-on style role. You must already have a strong understanding of electrical breakdowns, with a good knowledge on Siemens S7 PLCS. Being a family-oriented company, we are flexible for any unexpected needs for time off, and we will work alongside you to help ease your home and work life. Also, training can be offered to improve any skills you may deem a little rusty.
As a supervisory role, it will entitle you to great working benefits like: the AXA health care scheme and a monthly bonuses structure too. On top of this, your working environment will be clean and tidy. There is a call out system every other week from Monday to Wednesday evenings, up until 11 pm, which is paid a premium overtime, on a when and need basis.
- Growing industry, assured job security
- Clean working environment
- Project/Improvement work
- Overtime paid at a premium of 1.5X
- Company pension
- Death in service: 4x annual salary
- AXA Health care insurance
- Training offered to develop skill set
- Monthly bonuses for targets met, able to earn an extra £1,200 a year before any overtime
- Family oriented working environment, flexible working hours if needed
- Early Friday finish
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an electrically biased maintenance engineer
- Confident working on a range of electrical breakdowns
- PLCs : Interrogation with Siemens S7 is essential
- Multi-Skilled (either bias can apply although must be very electrically skilled)
- Experienced with DC motors
- Must be willing to get stuck in and hands on with the team
- Previous team leader experience is not essential
- Any manufacturing environment welcome – FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent