Long Eaton, Nottingham
The company are doing very well at the moment, they have been growing year on year and are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their tight knit team. Ideally you will have experience with key electrical components including sensors, relays, inverters, drives, as well as key plant machinery including hydraulics, pneumatics and industrial presses is massively advantageous.
- Company discount
- Strong pension and holiday package
- Fantastic training opportunities for the right person including PLC training courses, and hydraulics and pneumatics training courses
Have at least 3 years’ experience repairing and maintaining special purpose plant machinery as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanically strong, change bearings, straps, belts, chains, pumps, motors, gearboxes, presses, - heavy change like for like parts move machinery around, stripping, etc.
- Experience in welding and fabrication is advantageous
- Experience with electrical components including sensors, relays, inverters, and drives is essential
- A multi skilled element to your work, an ability to fault find both mechanically and electrically would be advantageous
- FMCG/Food/Metals/Recycling/Automation/Foundry/Brick/ Aerospace
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Nottinghamshire, please get in touch with Nathan Edmonds at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07754 553029.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!**
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent