Location: London/Hybrid (2x a week in office)
Salary: Up to £75,000
James Adams has partied with one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, working with brands across the globe, with services across the UK/EU/US. Our customer is looking to hire a UX Team Lead.
As a UX Team Lead, you will define, design and test experiences whilst identifying gaps in the end-to-end user experience and championing the design principles within our client’s organisation.
The successful candidate will enjoy building strong-cross functional relationships and enjoy being hands-on; getting involved at every stage of the decision process. You would be managing a small team of passionate UX designers and researchers (4 in total), so an interest in leadership and strong communication is key.
This role would be ideal if you have the following experience:
- 5+ years of commercial experience designing digital projects
- Previous team management/mentorship experience
- Experience in design tools such as Figma and Mira
- Experience with remote research tools or knowledge of different user research methods
If this role sounds like it could be of interest and you would like to arrange a confidential conversation, please apply via the advert.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative