Lead User Experience (UX) Designer - contract - £450- £500 per day - Outside IR35
My clients, a top Experience Agency are looking for a User Experience Designer for a 3 month contract where you will be responsible for the user interface design of a Website and Mobile applications for a new Digital product.
- Working under a UXD.
- Comfortable designing a user-centric site working on B2C and B2B.
- Needs to be someone who can support our clients into defining an experience and platform which generates higher sales / improves conversion for our clients.
- Client facing, able to lead meetings
- Experience defining value propositions, personas, user journeys and prototypes, information architecture.
Please get in touch with Joe Skeffington
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative