Data Quality Analyst | National End User | £45,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Redhill based National End User. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- The creation and maintenance of a SQL based Data Warehouse
- The integration of commercially available BI insight tools PowerBI
- To help identify areas of poor data quality and provide support in data cleansing
- To support the migration and cleansing of data
- To support all aspects of data security
- Supporting the development of a data repository / warehouse
- Providing meaningful reports & visualization
- Business user feedback
- SQL experience
- An understanding of Data Governance principles is desirable.
- Problem solving/ analytical skills
- Detail and success orientated
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000.
This National End User is based Redhill; they can offer a remote role with 1x office days every 2 weeks
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure/.NET Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Azure, Azure Data, Power BI, SQL, Governance, Data quality, .NET, DevOps, Logicapps, Ms Azure, M365, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet