About the Company
An award winning law firm with international reach are seeking a Sustainability Manager on a permanent basis to focus on environmental and climate change areas.
About the Role
Working across the wider business, this role will have responsibility for leading the sustainability strategy and managing projects in the area. Duties include:
- Managing relationships with internal/external stakeholders including Partners
- Guide action groups and committees
- Represent the firm at CSR events
- Champion sustainability initiatives within the business
- Contribute to achievement of environmental targets and monitor and report on progress
- Monitor changes to environmental legislation and standards and implement best practices
You will have previous experience of working in sustainability and have expertise in the space, preferably from working in a law firm or professional services. Strong experience of working with senior stakeholders and a demonstrated global outlook are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources