Lunchtime Supervisors needed for a primary schools in both North and South Tyneside
- Are you trustworthy and responsible?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic?
Hello Education are seeking friendly, caring and driven individuals to work as a Lunchtime Supervisors for a range of primary schools in North & South Tyneside. You must be able to take instructions, be proactive and reliable as well as be able to work individually and in a team.
You will be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the practices and procedures of the school.
Duties will include supervision of the students in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises and will include other associated duties such as cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
The positions are part time.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a school
- Experience working with primary aged student
- Experience supporting children
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year