£43,500 + robotics training / 16% pension / 41 days holiday
Want to work for a company that offers 16% pension and 41 days holiday?
My Client are a leading tier 1 Automotive manufacturer who have had a significant £50,000,000 investment over the last few years. They have opened a brand new 50,000 square foot state of the art factory in the Penkridge area which will supply their major customers. This growth focuses mainly on the build of battery boxes for electrical vehicles – a market that is only on the up, whereby they have managed to triple their net profit since 2020. The machinery you will be working on will compromise of laser cells for cutting and welding amongst other automated machinery which includes ABB, Motorman and Fanuc Robots. This role will suit any Maintenance Engineer who wants to work in a clean state of the art automated environment with progression opportunities. This company has a full order book and will only get bigger and better with their investment towards the supply of critical parts for electric vehicles.
What’s in it for you?
- Sick pay – 80% of salary
- 16% pension
- 41 days holiday - broken down: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + option to buy 8 days through salary sacrifice
- 3 x salary DIS
- Robotics training (ABB)
- All overtime is paid at x1.5 during the week and double time at the weekend for Maintenance Engineers
- Brand new factory which is exceptionally clean
- Working on state-of-the-art machinery such as robotics
- Brand new canteen
- At least three years working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically qualified – Level 3 in C&G/NVQ
- Experience with robot cells/welding cells/robotics/automotive environment would be highly advantageous but training can be provided
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from any background welcome to apply: Food, FMCG, Packaging, recycling, heavy, metal processing, plastics, automotive, Building products etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some Secondary School Coursework