Are you a design engineer interested in working for a market leader in conveyors?
Do you want to take the next step in your career and further your knowledge with the help of a forward-thinking company that offers hybrid working with a high staff retention rate?
We are working with a company that has been in the industry for over 40 years and are looking to expand their talented team of design engineers. They are an engineering firm who design, engineer, manufacture, install and support water waste solutions for clients worldwide.
We are looking for a design engineer who is going to be responsible for producing detailed drawings and manufacturing drawings for different clients. The design engineer needs to be self-motivated and ideally have some knowledge of the water waste industry.
Skills the design engineer needs:
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of engineering design principles.
- The ability to interpret working drawings, to work from site surveys and existing client drawings to product 3D layouts in inventor.
- Maintaining drawing files and records throughout contracts using Autodesk Vault.
The design engineer will have:
- HNC or above in relevant engineering subject.
- Knowledge related to the design of water waste screens.
- Good working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a design engineer to come into and progress his career further with a company willing to take the time and effort needed to develop them further in their career.
If you are a design engineer with good working knowledge of Inventor and this role sounds like it could be for you, please do apply!
HIT APPLY or contact Eraldo Hasaj @ Orion Electrotech for more information, equally feel free to give me a call on 01189 239 237 for this Design Engineer.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities