Title: Senior Project Engineer
Salary: £45,000-£52,000 DOE
Working Hours: Full Time
Location: Hybrid, 1-2 days from home, 3 -4 days on site (Titchfield)
Benefits: Hybrid working, free gym membership, local gym, flex benefits scheme, annual bonus, Pension & Parking on-site
Are you a person who is great at problem-solving and loves coordinating & implementing steps to ensure the smooth running of successful projects. Ensuring others fully understand the expectations & timeframes of what they are meant to be working to…Then this Senior Project Engineer role may be the role for you. We are working for a global aerospace company that is looking for a driven individual to come in and help make positive improvements.
As a Senior Project Engineer you will be;
- Producing & directing engineering activities that are working on existing products, ensuring timeframes are agreed in line with the companies process
- Creating & presenting technical review data- packs.
- Planning and producing technical presentations for both internal and external design reviews
- Ensuring progress, impacts & changes with objectives/position of projects is communicated, in monthly project updates.
- Creating & presenting technical documentation in accordance with company procedures and customer expectations.
- Participating in failure investigations in line with particular projects
The required skill set, of a Senior Project Engineer, are;
- Engineering degree, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or equivalent (BEng/BSc, MEng/MSc) Experience in Manufacturing ideally Aerospace.
- Experience in a relevant professional engineering environment (aerospace) or in a high-technology industry.
- Technical and analytical knowledge of Fluid Dynamics, Stress, Electrical, etc.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical product design and qualification.
- Great communicator(written/verbal), good level of PC skills & organisation
- Experience in report writing.
If the Senior Project Engineer role sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Senior Project Engineer, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing