Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Hawton – paying up to £11,000 per session plus excellent benefits.
A fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP with a view to partnership has arisen in one of our clients’ practices near Hawton. They are looking for a GP who wants to further their career within general Practice.
They believe in betterment of their staff, they support portfolio working, GP extended access schemes, fellowship GP schemes, in addition to many other local opportunities, PCN roles, Urgent Care centre work, Rehabilitation & Recovery beds support and CCG clinical lead options.
The team is supportive of each other, they are committed to providing high quality patient care, there are also opportunities to further advance ones’ studies if one wishes to pursue additional postgraduate training. This practice sponsors Tier II visas if needed.
Set-up of the practice:
- 13,843 patient list
- 15 patient appointments in the morning and 12 appointments afternoon this might vary
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Paramedics and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
- up to £11,000 per session but negotiable depending on experience
- View to Partnership
- Training practice/surgery for nurses
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Full time or part time positions available
- Flexible days/sessions
- 6 sessions available
- Clinical Leadership opportunities
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Ebizi at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 89 22787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing