The Front-End Developer will join a company who help deliver their clients deliver transformation projects that create better experiences and platforms for their customers and employees.
You will be creating web applications for some of the UK’s top brands.
- Building Angular applications that are performant and re-usable
- Developing standards-compliant code with consideration for usability and accessibility
- Integrating Angular applications with restful API’s and .NET back end platforms
- Reviewing and contributing to behaviour driven development (BDD) requirements
- Commercial experience of Angular 2+ and TypeScript
- Experience with HTML, CSS and TypeScript
- An understanding of how to make a website performant
- Experience using build tools
They offer a salary of £65,000 and hybrid work + 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays on top) + Private health insurance + Significant investment in your learning and development
Hybrid (2 days in Bristol Office)
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet