D365 CE CRM Functional Analyst – up to £52,000
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for an established end user of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 based in Herefordshire. They are looking to grow their team as they have a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst to join the IT development team. They are looking for someone with experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE configuration.
They are offering an amazing salary of up to £52,000 depending on experience + bonus scheme + Pension scheme.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next great opportunity!
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions and critical elements.
- Aid in the design the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical and architectural requirements.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE configuration including workflows and PowerApps
- Knowledge of setting up APIs between the SQL database to the CRM application and other 3rd party software.
- Up to date and in-depth experience with implementations of Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
They are offering a salary of up to £52,000 + bonus scheme + Pension scheme.
They are offering remote flexibility with rare travel required to the head office in Pembridge, Herefordshire.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics specialist recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: CRM, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, CE, Functional, Analyst, Junior, Senior, Functional Analyst, Applications support, support analyst, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, United Kingdom
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet