Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect – Global MS Partner – £100,000 +
Pearson Carter are currently working with a global MS Partner. They are looking to add to a Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Own the functional and technical end-to-end solution
- Communicate effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional certification in D365 business applications
- Strong experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform.
- Strong experience using Power Platform and Azure
They are offering a competitive salary of over £100,000 plus benefits.
The office is based in London and would require the candidate to visit the office when required.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 611
Pearson Carter is a Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Solutions Architect, CRM Architect, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, London, Greater London, Hampshire, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet