Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Working as a Technical Manager within a Food Manufacturing company based in Cheshire.
- To take the Technical lead in defining and implementing the food safety requirements for the site production facility.
- Ensure compliance to all Food Safety legislation and customer requirements on site.
- Manage and maintain quality management systems associated with the production of food on site.
- Maintain site BRC accreditation
- Implement HACCP study and develop HACCP plan for new products production
- Assist with the development of Technical Strategy for the business
- At least 3 years within Technical Manager role
- Proven track record working in quality/technical management within FMCG high risk categories.
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC, HACCP, TACCP, VACCP
- HACCP Level 4
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at [email protected] quoting reference LO12203
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing