The company is a UK manufacturer of Commercial Refrigerated Cabinets and is a subsidiary of an International Market Leading Manufacturer with manufacturing sites globally. The company supply its products through a national network of independent distributors within the UK and Ireland.
As the Electrical Build Manager, you will be required to manage a team of 35-40 people from the following areas (Assembly, Foam Bay, Cabinet component kitting, Electrical sub-assembly, and Electrical testing). Responsible for the manufacture of the cabinets and work closely with other functions to enable the achievement of the delivery and build schedule. Ensure production is at a continually high standard and constantly review the production process with a view to generating lean improvements.
What we would like from the Electrical Build Manager:
- Managerial experience with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience, ideally in an electromechanical environment
- Ability to ensure effective use of resources
- Experience or appreciation of lean methodologies
- Previous experience of MRP systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong Administration skills
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
What we offer the Electrical Build Manager:
- Salary ranging from £40,000 to £45,000 doe
- Plus, competitive holiday
- Plus, competitive benefits
If this opportunity as an Electrical Build Manager is of interest to you, don't hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities