Job Title: Project Engineer
Strong mechanical design experience working on machinery?
Experience in handling or managing project processes?
Want to join a highly successful and well-established engineering business?
We are world leaders in advanced technology around process plant. We deliver full turnkey solutions addressing all stages of customer requirements from design, manufacture, installation and management of process plant for Surface treatment, Non-destructive testing and process water recycling.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join our highly motivated development team.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Procurements, planning, production, testing and installation processes
- Budget delivery and reporting of all product orders
- Coordinating with function heads to organise all delivery activities
- Identify and coordinate engineering change requests and product improvements
- Manage the product life cycle
- Maintain and communicate related product technical documentation
- Provide engineering product support
- Support the planning and programme of new installations and upgrades
- Act as the central point, internally and externally, for all product related topics
A successful Project Engineer will need:
- OND/HNC or equivalent
- 3 years experience in projects design
- Experience using CAD
- Proficiency in MS Office
We an attractive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits for out Project Engineers.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Internal free training catalogue
If this sound like the opportunity for you, then don't delay apply today. We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing