It Project Manager needed in Watford paying £30.47 per hr - Reference: 5220347
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Delivery of agreed IT projects to time, cost and quality parameters, including all relevant products and timescales for their delivery.
- Engage, direct and support stakeholder involvement to participate and to support achievement of the projects deliverables.
- Engage and work with Head of Projects and Programme Manager to ensure the realisation of benefits during the project lifecycle.
- Analyse data and contribute to the identification of potential solutions to issues and if necessary, to draft business cases for investment in potential solutions.
- Deliver process change and organisational process reengineering where required as part of project delivery.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet